Best Betting Tips ⚽ Hungary 0-4 England Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Hungary – England Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 2.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification
EVENT: Hungary – England
TIPS: Away Win | Odds: 1.46@1xbet | Result: 0:4 WIN!!!
Hungary – England Preview
- Although Hungary (FIFA rank: 37) have appeared in as many World Cup/European Championship finals as their opponents in this 2022 World Cup qualifying (WCQ) fixture, they last appeared in such a tournament final back in 1954, shortly after they thrashed England 6-3 at Wembley and 7-1 in Budapest!
- Times have changed and although they’ve not beaten England since 1962 (D2, L11) they’re improving, having qualified for the last two European Championships, at which they held France and Germany to draws earlier this year. They’ve started this WCQ campaign well (W2, D1), raising hopes of a first World Cup tournament appearance since 1986.
- Talking of good starts, Hungary haven’t trailed at HT in any of their last ten matches (HT: W6, D4) and not conceded before the 55th minute in the last nine of those. Unsurprisingly, perhaps, they’ve scored first in four of their last six home matches (W2, D3, L1).
- England (FIFA rank: 4) must therefore be alert from the off as they return to action following their Euro 2020 final heartbreak. However a run of 24 WCQ matches unbeaten (W18, D6) including three wins in which they opened the scoring inside 40 minutes to start this campaign, will boost morale.
- Seeking a seventh consecutive World Cup qualification, six of England’s last seven matches played on foreign soil have seen the same HT/FT outcome (W5, D1, L1). Well-disciplined as well as accomplished travellers, they’ve collected just two yellow cards in their last four matches played outside of England.
- Players to watch: Ádám Szalai has scored in three of Hungary’s last eight internationals, twice before the 15th minute. Similarly dangerous early on, Harry Kane netted within 10 minutes of his first club start of the season and scored after four minutes of England’s last match on foreign soil.
- Hot stat: There’s been an average of 1.13 goals after the 75th minute per game across Hungary’s last eight internationals.