Best Betting Tips ⚽ Hungary 2-1 Andorra Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Hungary – Andorra Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 7.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification
EVENT: Hungary – Andorra
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Hungary – Andorra Preview
- After making their nation proud with battling performances during Euro 2020, two-time World Cup finalists Hungary have badly waned since returning to World Cup Qualifying (WCQ) action (L2). They return to the Púskás Arena for the first time after their controversial 4-0 defeat to England, as they await a decision from FIFA due to fan behaviour.
- In spite of their two defeats without reply in this break, Hungary could yet secure a first qualification since Mexico 1986 with wins and some favourable results. What’s more, this game is essentially a free hit, as Hungary welcome #156-ranked Andorra – a side they have beaten by a 3+ goal margin in three of the five historical WCQ H2Hs (W4, L1).
- The fifth-smallest UEFA nation in terms of population, Andorra unsurprisingly don’t have such a rich footballing history as their hosts. Emulating the patrons of their magnificent ski resorts, Andorra are on a constant downward slope, winning just three times in WCQ history (W3, D3, L51) while falling flat with HT/FT defeats in five of their last six WCQ matches.
- Though ranked 119 places lower than Hungary by FIFA, Andorra managed to match their hosts’ 4-0 defeat to England in their latest game on Sunday evening. Despite that, another landslide defeat here would be of little surprise, especially for a side that has conceded 3.05 goals per-match on average across their woeful WCQ campaigns to date.
- Players to watch: Adam Szalai was the hero for Hungary during Euro 2020, scoring and assisting against Germany ahead of their 202-minute scoreless run to this point. Meanwhile, Marc Vales accounts for three of Andorra’s four goals scored in 2021, including one against #47-ranked Ireland.
- Hot stat: Andorra are the worst-disciplined side in Group I, with 17 yellow cards (3.4 per-match on average).