Best Betting Tips ⚽ Hull 0-1 Millwall Prediction | Championship
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 11.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 43
EVENT: Hull – Millwall
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Relegation-threatened Hull City have won only once in 17 across all competitions (W1, D3, L13). Still, they’ve managed to score an average of 2.00 goals per game across their last four, though even that is offset by an average of 2.50 goals conceded per match in that same period.
- Hull only recently ended a run of nine without a win in all competitions at home (D1, L8), with that dire run seeing them concede 4+ goals on three occasions, and fail to score in five. Curiously though, two of Hull’s last three home victories have seen them concede the opening goal.
- Just six of Millwall’s last 20 games in all competitions have seen both teams score, placing great potential importance on the first goal. As if that was not enough, Millwall are winless in league action this season when conceding first in an away clash (D4, L4).
- Millwall have lost only two of their previous 13 on the road in all competitions (W6, D5, L2). Only three of those games would see Millwall score over 1.5 goals though, and a 61.90% majority of Millwall’s away assignments this term have seen the match stand level at half-time.
- Players to watch: Hull forward Mallik Wilks has four goals in his last nine appearances, including three in the second half.
- Millwall have lost only one of ten league matches this season when striker Matt Smith has scored (W5, D4, L1).
- Stat attack: Hull have scored the opening goal in three of the last four H2H meetings in all competitions (W1, D1, L1).
- Hull have conceded 54.29% of their home league ‘goals against’ in either the first or last 15 minutes of play.
- Millwall haven’t conceded before the break in any away game held in 2020 (HT: W2, D6 – GF 5, GA 0).
|Head-to-head matches: HULL – MILLWALL|
|31.08.19||CHA||Millwall||Hull||1 : 1|
|26.02.19||CHA||Hull||Millwall||2 : 1|
|06.01.19||FAC||Millwall||Hull||2 : 1|
|08.12.18||CHA||Millwall||Hull||2 : 2|
|06.03.18||CHA||Hull||Millwall||1 : 2|