Best Betting Tips ⚽ Huesca 0-1 Barcelona Predictions | LaLiga
Huesca – Barcelona Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 3.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 17
EVENT: Huesca – Barcelona
TIPS: Away Win | Odds: 1.52@1xbet | Result: 0:1 WIN!!!
Huesca – Barcelona Predictions
- Rock-bottom Huesca look to improve their terrible La Liga (LL) form (W1, D9, L6) against a side that’s scored 5.0 goals per fixture across the previous four competitive H2Hs (D1, L3). However Huesca’s average of just 0.88 goals scored per LL match this term is concerning, although their fans do have some room for optimism – they currently have four more points now than they managed after 16 games in their only previous LL campaign.
- At home, Huesca have been hard to beat, registering an admirable 71.43% unbeaten rate (W1, D4, L2), and that’s been achieved despite scoring the opener just twice here so far (W1, D1). Even getting on the scoresheet could be hard considering Huesca have never scored in a home H2H, and have netted over 1.5 goals just once here this season.
- They do face a Barcelona side that’s not at it’s best though, despite the five-game unbeaten LL streak they travel here with (W3, D2). Still, they languish far off the title pace already, despite a decent average of 1.93 goals scored per LL game, due to a 46.67% LL win-rate after 15 rounds – their worst such rate after 15 games across the previous 17 seasons.
- On the road that win-rate drops to just 33.33% (W2, D1, L3), and their goals scored average to 1.33. A 3-0 victory in their last road trip did at least end a four-game winless LL away run (D1, L3), but was also just the second time they scored the opener on the road this top-flight campaign (W2).
- Players to watch: Rafa Mir has netted Huesca’s first goal with all three of his LL strikes this term. His side will need to keep an eye on Martin Braithwaite though, as he’s scored in Barcelona’s last three competitive away wins.
- Hot stat: Only two of Barcelona’s last 11 LL games featured a goalless first half.
|Head-to-head matches: HUESCA – BARCELONA|
|13.04.19||LL||Huesca||Barcelona||0 : 0|
|02.09.18||LL||Barcelona||Huesca||8 : 2|
|16.12.14||CDR||Barcelona||Huesca||8 : 1|
|03.12.14||CDR||Huesca||Barcelona||0 : 4|