Best Betting Tips ⚽ Huddersfield 0-1 Barnsley Predictions | Championship
Huddersfield – Barnsley Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 21.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 43
EVENT: Huddersfield – Barnsley
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Huddersfield – Barnsley Predictions
- After snapping their five-game winless run with a 2-0 HT/FT victory last time out (W1, D3, L2), Huddersfield Town seek only their third set of back-to-back victories of the season and their first since December. Mathematical safety is not quite confirmed for the Yorkshire outfit, though a fourth straight HT/FT home H2H victory would greatly ease any niggling doubt.
- The ‘Terriers’ have proven to have more bark than bite lately, as evidenced by their recent home league performances (W1, D5, L4). Huddersfield have also scored the opener in 14 home league games so far (66.67%), but failed to hold on for victory in half (W7, D3, L4). Indeed, no side has dropped more home points from leading HT positions (W4, D1, L4).
- Valérien Ismaël’s battling Barnsley side are in the midst of a slight blip, with their astounding ten-game unbeaten run being followed up with two wins from five league games to this point (W2, D1, L2). Consequently the Tykes’ hold on their play-off spot is now a tenuous one.
- Furthermore, Barnsley’s incredible six-game winning streak away from home ended recently (L 2-0), and they have also conceded 2+ goals in their last four visits here. Nonetheless, Barnsley will take confidence from winning their last two away Yorkshire derbies by a 2-1 scoreline. though they have not registered three in a row since 1990/91.
- Players to watch: Juninho Bacuna featured with the final goal of the game in Huddersfield’s only two league victories since February. As for Barnsley, Daryl Dike has averaged more than a goal every two games since his arrival (0.53) – six of his eight strikes so far have come in the second half, whilst three were match openers.
- Hot stat: Barnsley boast the best win-rate as away league outsiders amongst Championship sides that have played at least two such games (W6, L1).