Best Betting Tips ⚽ Holstein Kiel 3-2 Stuttgart Prediction | 2. Bundesliga
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Holstein Kiel – Stuttgart Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 24.
Kick-off: 12:30 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga – Round 27
EVENT: Holstein Kiel – Stuttgart
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.58@1xbet | Result: 3:2 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Holstein Kiel’s 2-2 draw against Jahn Regensburg (May 16) marked a fourth 2. Bundesliga (BL2) match in a row without a win (D2, L2), and a sixth since they last kept a clean sheet. Interestingly, five of their previous seven league goals conceded have come on or after the 75th minute.
- Although Kiel have netted in 91.67% of their home league matches, they have not kept a BL2 clean sheet at Holstein-Stadion this term. They have led at the break only three times as hosts this season, and five of their last seven home league goals have come between the 30th-45th minute.
- VfB Stuttgart are often strong finishers, having seen 29 of their preceding 42 league goals this term arrive after the break. By conceding (on average) 1.15 goals per BL2 game, they also had the division’s third most miserly defence ahead of this week’s fixtures.
- Away from home, Stuttgart have lost their last two matches, conceding twice on both occasions. Despite allowing their opponents to score first in 61.54% of their BL2 away games, Stuttgart are unbeaten in 66.67% of away league fixtures they have entered as favourites this term.
- Players to watch: Kiel’s Jae-sung Lee has eight league goals this season, netting in a total of seven matches. He scored his side’s first goal of the game on each occasion.
- Five of Nicólas González’ seven goals for Stuttgart so far this BL2 season have come in the second half, and he is yet to score before the 20th minute mark this term.
- Stat attack: Kiel have received on average of 1.67 yellow cards per game across their last six BL2 fixtures.
- All five of Stuttgart’s most recent BL2 matches were goalless at the break.
- These two sides have met just twice in competitive fixtures over the past five years. Stuttgart won both matches by a one-goal margin.
|Head-to-head matches: HOLSTEIN KIEL – STUTTGART|
|20.10.19||2BUN||Stuttgart||Holstein Kiel||0 : 1|
|08.08.15||POK||Holstein Kiel||Stuttgart||1 : 2|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League