Best Betting Tips ⚽ Hoffenheim 5-0 FC Koln Predictions | Bundesliga
Hoffenheim – FC Koln Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 15.
Kick-off: 19:30 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 8
EVENT: Hoffenheim – FC Koln
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.50@1xbet | Result: 5:0 WIN!!!
Hoffenheim – FC Koln Preview
- At times Hoffenheim coach Sebastian Hoeneß must feel he has the most frustrating job in the Bundesliga. He watched his team beat Wolfsburg at the end of last month, only to see them lose to struggling Stuttgart last time out, so it’s little surprise Hoffenheim are beginning to pick up a reputation as the Bundesliga’s most unpredictable team.
- Improving on their mid-table finish last season is already looking like a tall task, especially as their home form so far looks as mid-table as you can get (W1, D1, L1). However, maybe this clash could be the game that kick-starts Hoffenheim’s season as they have won four straight home league H2Hs, winning 16-1 on aggregate during that run!
- This is a Cologne team on the up though, who sit sixth with 12 points (W3, D3, L1) in what is their best start after seven league games since 2016/17. That puts them in good stead to finally end a ten-game winless run in Bundesliga H2Hs (D3, L7), and they’re unlikely to panic if they fall to an early goal as they’ve won twice already this league campaign after conceding an early opener.
- That’s testament to new coach Steffen Baumgart, although the one thing his side is missing this term is a Bundesliga win on the road (D2, L1). His squad have got fighting spirit though, and only three teams have covered more distance in the Bundesliga this season, whilst they held Bayern 2-2 away until the 70th minute on matchday two.
- Players to watch: Jacob Bruun Larsen scored Hoffenheim’s last strike, but that was his only league goal of three this season that didn’t give his team the lead. Meanwhile, after failing to score a league goal last season, Anthony Modeste has hit the ground running this term with four as Cologne’s first goalscorer!
- Hot stat: Hoffenheim have conceded first in five of their seven league games.