Best Betting Tips ⚽ Heidenheim 4-1 Regensburg Prediction | 2. Bundesliga
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 13.
Kick-off: 12:00 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga – Round 31
EVENT: Heidenheim – Regensburg
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.47@1xbet | Result: 4:1 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Although three of Heidenheim’s five Bundesliga 2 (BL2) matches since the restart saw at least three match goals, their games this season have averaged a league-low 2.33 total goals per fixture. But after winning just three of their last seven league outings (W3, D1, L3), only winning when scoring the opener during this period, Heidenheim risk losing pace with the top three.
- Heidenheim have lost just twice here all season and have earned 64.58% of their points at home. The first goal could be crucial though, as Heidenheim are yet to concede an equaliser in the nine BL2 home games in which they netted first this season.
- Ahead of the round, Jahn Regensburg are the worst-disciplined BL2 side in terms of yellow cards (73 – 2.43 on average per match). Yet despite that poor discipline, Regensburg have gone five games unbeaten since the resumption (W1, D4), coming from behind to earn a point in two of those drawn games.
- Regensburg have failed to score in three of their last five away league matches (D2, L3), with the three defeats during that period coming to top-half opposition. Furthermore, they’ve conceded 2+ goals in five of their last six BL2 away games.
- Players to watch: Contributing 30.77% of Heidenheim’s BL2 goals, Tim Kleindienst has netted a brace in five of his seven scoring games this term. Meanwhile, Andreas Albers has scored in both of Regensburg’s away victories vs current top-half opposition.
- Stat attack: Heidenheim have been shown a league-low 11 yellow cards at home this season (0.73 per match on average).
- Heidenheim boss Frank Schmidt has won just two of his 14 career meetings with Regensburg (W2, D5, L7) – five of the last six saw both teams score.
- Regensburg have conceded only one less goal after the 75th minute (eight) in their away league matches as they have done in the entire first half.
|Head-to-head matches: HEIDENHEIM – REGENSBURG|
|24.11.19||2BUN||Regensburg||Heidenheim||3 : 1|
|02.03.19||2BUN||Heidenheim||Regensburg||1 : 2|
|26.09.18||2BUN||Regensburg||Heidenheim||2 : 1|
|10.02.18||2BUN||Regensburg||Heidenheim||2 : 0|
|25.10.17||POK||Regensburg||Heidenheim||2 : 5|