Best Betting Tips ⚽ Gibraltar 0-3 Montenegro Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Gibraltar – Montenegro Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 8.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification
EVENT: Gibraltar – Montenegro
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 0:3 WIN!!!
Gibraltar – Montenegro Preview
- Gibraltar’s goal against Norway last time out (L 5-1) means many living under the shadow of the Rock can already claim this is an improved World Cup Qualification (WCQ) campaign than the last, as Gibraltar have now equalled their tally of three goals from then, but with four games still to play. They’re still hunting their first-ever WCQ point though, but with this season witnessing a Gibraltan club participating in a UEFA group stage for the first time ever (Lincoln Red Imps, Europa Conference League), the year of firsts for football in Gibraltar may well continue.
- The reverse fixture in Podgorica also saw Gibraltar score, albeit they succumbed to a 4-1 defeat. They hit an equaliser in the 30th minute in that match, and incredibly for the 197th FIFA ranked side, they’ve actually been drawing or winning at the 40th minute in nine of their last ten competitive games!
- Fourth-placed Montenegro are five points off second place, but with Norway and Turkey – second and third respectively – playing each other, this game offers a real opportunity to close the gap. They’ve never made a World Cup finals as an independent nation, but have finished third in their last two WCQ campaigns so will be desperate to go one better.
- Just eight goals scored this campaign (1.33 on average) is a poor return though, and wasn’t helped by a disappointing goalless draw with Latvia last time out. Facing Gibraltar now comes at the right time for under pressure boss Miodrag Radulović as his squad are winless in the six games following (D3, L3) the last H2H!
- Players to watch: Gibraltar’s Reece Styche may play for Stourbridge in England’s seventh tier, but he scored against Norway and in the last H2H! Montenegro’s Fatos Bećiraj netted the opener in that H2H, and has scored first in four of the last six internationals he’s found the net.
- Hot streak: Gibraltar’s last five competitive matches saw both teams shown cards before half-time.