Best Betting Tips ⚽ Getafe 0-0 Ath Bilbao Predictions | LaLiga
Getafe – Ath Bilbao Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 6.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 16
EVENT: Getafe – Ath Bilbao
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.64@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Getafe – Ath Bilbao Preview
- Getafe’s attempt to climb out of the drop zone took another baby step with a scoreless draw at Mallorca. All but one of their ten LL points this season have now been earned under the stewardship of Quique Sánchez Flores (W2, D3, L2), but not since early in the 2020/21 campaign have Getafe won three league games on the trot at home – a feat they could match if they overcome an out-of-form Athletic Bilbao here.
- They couldn’t do so when Athletic came to visit last season (D1-1), although that was in the midst of a seven-game winless streak in the league. Still, they’ve only lost one of the last eight H2Hs (W2, D5) and they appear to be in better shape this time around, particularly at home where their only two 2+ goal hauls in league football were recently registered against Espanyol and Cádiz.
- Athletic have nothing to show for another admirable defensive effort after a 1-0 defeat at Real Madrid during the week. Their 11 goals conceded was the equal-best in LL going into this round, but their attacking unit continues to struggle to fire despite an above-average 13 shots per LL game.
- Thanks to their stoic defending, Athletic started the weekend as one of four clubs yet to lose a league game by 2+ goals this season. But with four draws from their four starts as travelling LL favourites, coach Marcelino has every right to expect more from his players.
- Players to watch: Enes Ünal will be happy to return home, having scored after half-time in Getafe’s last two LL home matches. On the other hand, all but one of Iñaki Williams’ last seven goals for Athletic in all competitions have been scored on the road.
- Hot stat: Between them, Getafe and Athletic have scored just four goals inside the first 30 minutes this LL season. The league average at the start of the round is five per club.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Chelsea Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Celta Vigo - Almeria Predictions and Tips | LALIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Wolves - Brighton Predictions and Tips | FA CUP
Unibet Predictions:: Ludogorets - CSKA 1948 Sofia Predictions and Tips | BULGARIAN CUP