Best Betting Tips ⚽ Gangwon 1-1 Seongnam Prediction | K League 1
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Gangwon – Seongnam Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 23.
Kick-off: 08:30 (GMT+1)
SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 3
EVENT: Gangwon – Seongnam
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Prediction and Preview
- After falling to defeat last round, Gangwon have produced just one victory across their last six games (D1, L4) and failed to keep a clean sheet in any of the last 11, conceding 1.91 goals per-match in that time. What’s more, they’ve conceded at least one first-half goal in their last four matches, although none before the 20-minute mark.
- Gangwon are noticeably stronger on home turf, scoring 2+ goals in 12 of their last 13 games here (W8, D2, L3) – ten of those 13 saw both teams score. Slow burners at home recently, none of Gangwon’s last eight home goals came before the 50th minute.
- Visiting Seongnam are one of just two sides yet to concede a goal after the opening two KL1 rounds (W1, D1) and have kept a clean sheet in four of their last six games overall. In a mirror image opposite to Gangwon, seven of Seongnam’s last ten matches saw under 2.5 match goals (1.6 per-match).
- Despite their positive start, Seongnam remain outsiders for this clash and have a win rate of just 27.78% in such away games since the beginning of last season (W5, D3, L10), though they are unbeaten in each of the last three. Each of their last six away matches saw just one, or neither side score.
- Players to watch: A goal and an assist in the final ten minutes of Kim Seung-Dae’s Gangwon debut were enough to seal the points in their last home game.
- Veteran striker Yang-Dong Hueng scored two first-half goals on his Seongnam debut to see his side run out victors against the odds in their only KL1 away game so far.
- Stat attack: Gangwon trailed at the interval in their last three home games (FT: W2, L1).
- Gangwon coach Byung-su Kim has won just three of ten H2Hs with Seongnam (W3, D3, L4).
- Seongnam have received under 1.5 yellow cards in each of their last five away games.
|Head-to-head matches: GANGWON – SEONGNAM|
|25.09.19||KL1||Seongnam||Gangwon||1 : 0|
|19.05.19||KL1||Seongnam||Gangwon||1 : 2|
|31.03.19||KL1||Gangwon||Seongnam||2 : 1|
|17.05.17||CUP||Gangwon||Seongnam||0 : 1|
|20.11.16||KL1||Seongnam||Gangwon||1 : 1|
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Turkey - Croatia Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Netherlands - Gibraltar Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Malta - Italy Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Croatia - Wales Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION