Best Betting Tips ⚽ Gangwon 2-2 Sangju Sangmu Prediction | K League 1
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, August 2.
Kick-off: 11:00 (GMT+1)
SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 14
EVENT: Gangwon – Sangju Sangmu
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42@1xbet | Result: 2:2 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Gangwon’s midweek cup defeat made it three competitive matches (D1, L2) without scoring – a concern given they have now won only one of their last eight K-League 1 (KL1) fixtures (W1, D2, L5). Interestingly, their last three league games all had the same HT/FT outcome.
- They’ve won 66.67% of their league points at home this season despite keeping only one clean sheet in six home KL1 games. With their home matches featuring a league-high average of 3.50 goals per game this term, their last three each produced over 2.5. Meanwhile, Gangwon are unbeaten (W2, D1) when scoring first as hosts in KL1 this season.
- Sangju Sangmu’s 5-1 loss to Ulsan Hyundai (July 25) snapped a run of six unbeaten league matches (W5, D1). Prone to heavy defeats, their three league losses this term were all games featuring over 3.5 goals, whereas all ten games in which they avoided defeat produced under 2.5 goals.
- The visitors are unbeaten in five league away matches (W2, D3) having netted exactly once in each of those games, with all five goals coming after HT. Hard to crack early on, they’ve only conceded once in the opening 30 minutes of away league fixtures this term.
- Players to watch: Jae-Wan Cho netted three of the last six league goals Gangwon scored and all four of his KL1 strikes this term came at home.
- Sang-Woo Kang has scored 40% (six) of Sangju’s league goals this season including four strikes in his last five appearances and one against Gangwon in May’s reverse fixture.
- Stat attack: Sangju lead the KL1 H2H stakes (W9, D2, L7) with the home side on the day winning the last four renewals, three of which came by a multi-goal margin ‘to nil’.
- Sangju have kept clean sheets in a league-high 53.85% of fixtures this term.
- Gangwon have won an average of 6.67 corners per home league match this season, fewer only than Busan.
|Head-to-head matches: GANGWON – SANGJU SANGMU|
|16.05.20||KL1||Sangju Sangmu||Gangwon||2 : 0|
|06.10.19||KL1||Sangju Sangmu||Gangwon||2 : 1|
|09.07.19||KL1||Gangwon||Sangju Sangmu||4 : 0|
|02.03.19||KL1||Sangju Sangmu||Gangwon||2 : 0|
|24.11.18||KL1||Sangju Sangmu||Gangwon||0 : 1|