Best Betting Tips ⚽ Galatasaray 1-2 Barcelona Predictions | EUROPA LEAGUE
Galatasaray – Barcelona Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, Match 17, 2022.
Kick-off: 18:45 (GMT+1)
EUROPA LEAGUE – PLAY OFFS – 1/8-FINALS
EVENT: Galatasaray – Barcelona
TIPS: Away Win | Odds: 1.37@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Galatasaray – Barcelona Preview
- Galatasaray’s on-loan goalkeeper Iñaki Peña sparkled in a goalless draw against his parent club Barcelona in the UEFA Europa League (UEL) Round of 16 first leg, keeping alive the Turkish side’s hopes of a first European title in 22 years. It’s the other end that’s been their Achilles’ heel though, with no goals in their last two UEL games.
- A 2-1 win over Beşiktaş followed the first-leg result, but Gala’s domestic campaign is in tatters, leaving this competition as their saving grace. The boisterous home crowd are likely to be crucial in lifting spirits, as Gala look to defy their preceding record of five straight losses against Spanish clubs in two-legged ties.
- Barcelona rebounded well from their first-leg blank, with a 4-0 win over Osasuna extending their unbeaten run to ten matches (W7, D3). However, the Catalan outfit have still failed to score in five of their last nine continental clashes, provoking fears of elimination in the last 16 on their first appearance in any competition other than the Champions League since since 2003/04.
- Manager Xavi seems to have turned a corner at least on the road, with Barcelona scoring ten goals in their last three competitive away games and winning all of them. They may do their best work after half-time though, as Barcelona have scored in the second half in each of their last eight away games.
- Players to watch: Sofiane Feghouli has scored his last two UEL goals at this venue, as he searches for a first career strike against Barcelona in his 13th competitive match. Scorer of Barça’s last UEL goal, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will look to live up to his coach’s expectations, having been hailed as “a present that has fallen out of the sky”.
- Hot stat: Six of Barcelona’s previous seven away matches against Turkish opponents have seen at least one team fail to score.