Best Betting Tips ⚽ France 1-2 Denmark Predictions | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
France – Denmark Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 3, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE A – ROUND 1
EVENT: France – Denmark
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
France – Denmark PREVIEW
- They might have underwhelmed in UEFA Euro 2020 but France have been near-perfect ever since and will now start the defence of their UEFA Nations League (UNL) crown against Denmark having not been beaten in regulation time for 20 games! It’s safe to say Didier Deschamps’ men are in something of a purple patch having won their last seven games whilst scoring at least two goals in each.
- Despite the firepower, it may be France’s recent defensive resilience that worries their opponents as they hold an aggregate scoreline of 17-1 over their last four home games and seven of their last ten victories have been ‘to-nil’! Having only ever lost one UNL contest, the Blue corner will be feeling confident and it is difficult to envisage anything but another victory here.
- There is fighting talk coming from the Denmark camp however, with manager Kasper Hjulmand telling his opponents “to prepare as they have a very good team”. Perhaps France will do well to heed the warning as Denmark’s recent qualification for the FIFA World Cup 2022 was close to flawless, winning nine of their ten games.
- FIFA’s 11th ranked nation may not have fared quite so well in the UNL but three wins from their last five games is not exactly a worrying return (D1, L1). With just one H2H victory over France in the last eight meetings, history may not be on their side, but seven wins from their last ten games (L3), six of which came with a clean sheet, suggests that the Danes are more than capable of laying a glove on their counterparts.
- Players to watch: French starlet Kylian Mbappé has been involved in at least two goals in each of his last five matches (G9, A5) which is a first for a French international in the 21st century. Meanwhile, miracle-man Christian Eriksen has two goals in his last two games for Denmark, both arriving in the second half.
- Hot stat: France have avoided defeat in each of the last five games they have conceded first (W3, D2).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Turkey - Croatia Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Netherlands - Gibraltar Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Malta - Italy Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Croatia - Wales Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION