Best Betting Tips ⚽ Fiorentina 1-3 Inter Predictions | Serie A
Fiorentina – Inter Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 21.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 5
EVENT: Fiorentina – Inter
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.52@1xbet | Result: 1:3 LOST
Fiorentina – Inter Preview
- Hope is high at Fiorentina after an encouraging return of nine points from their first four games, inspiring belief that they may achieve a European placing just as they managed in the last season that they accrued this many points after four games (2015/16). However, this is their greatest test so far as they welcome reigning Serie A (SA) champions, Inter Milan, to Florence.
- Taking points from this game is not out of the question for the ‘Violets’ as they are unbeaten in three of their last four league games vs reigning champions (W1, D2, L1). A 2-1 win over Torino to start their home campaign will have boosted morale, but Fiorentina haven’t won back-to-back SA home games since January – following up each home league success since then with a defeat, whilst conceding exactly twice (L3).
- A change in management coupled with the loss of last season’s top scorer doesn’t seem to have dampened Inter’s hunger for success, as boss Simone Inzaghi has led Inter to an unbeaten league start (W3, D1). They haven’t lost their eye for goal either, scoring a league-high 15 goals so far whilst averaging over seven shots on target per game!
- The ‘Nerazzurri’ could now equal their all-time club record set in 1950 for consecutive scoring league games after amazingly finding the net in their last 23 SA outings (W19, D3, L1). It looks doable, as despite Inter winning just one of their last six league trips to Florence (W1, D3, L2), they still scored in each game.
- Players to watch: Fiorentina’s highly sought-after forward Dušan Vlahović has scored three goals across his last three SA appearances. As for Inter, Lautaro Martínez is currently enjoying a career-best run of four straight SA appearances with a goal.
- Hot stat: Each of Inter Milan’s last eight SA games featured at least one goal in both halves.