Best Betting Tips ⚽ Feyenoord 3-3 Slavia Prague Predictions | EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE
Feyenoord – Slavia Prague Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 7, 2022.
Kick-off: 17:45 (GMT+1)
EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE – PLAY OFFS – QUARTER-FINALS
EVENT: Feyenoord – Slavia Prague
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44@1xbet | Result: 3:3 LOST
Feyenoord – Slavia Prague PREVIEW
- After picking up four points across their two group stage H2Hs, Feyenoord are reunited with Slavia Prague at the quarter-final stage in what promises to be a highly intriguing UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL) encounter. The Dutch side ended up six points better off than their Czech counterparts in Group E, though their 2-1 half-time/full-time group stage home win remains their only victory against Czech opposition in eight encounters (D3, L4).
- Holding onto third place in the Eredivisie with a 2-0 win on Saturday, Feyenoord will enter this clash in high spirits. This tie does somewhat represent uncharted territory for the Rotterdam club who haven’t featured in a European quarter-final since winning the UEFA Cup 20 years ago, though they do have a positive record across previous last-eight ties (W7, L4).
- Aiming not to be second-best again to their Dutch opponents, Slavia’s recent form has been indifferent (W1, D1, L2), although a 1-1 draw at league leaders Plzen at the weekend keeps them in the hunt for a fourth straight Czech title after their unbeaten double-winning domestic campaign last season. A 4-1 home victory in the UECL ‘Round of 16’ also ensured that they made it past LASK to their third European quarter-final since 2018/19!
- Both of their prior recent quarter-finals were against English opposition, where they failed to win the away leg each time despite getting on the scoresheet (D1, L1). Those results have contributed to four consecutive eliminations when reaching this stage of a European campaign, though they’ll hope for better this time around with a solid record against Dutch opponents (W2, D2, L1).
- Players to watch: After scoring just four goals across his first four personal seasons in European competition, Feyenoord’s Bryan Linssen has tripled that goal contribution tally this term with four goals and as many assists. Meanwhile, Slavia’s Tomáš Holeš scored the opening goal as the Czech Republic knocked the Netherlands out of Euro 2020, and his only UECL goal this season came in a group stage H2H.
- Hot stat: Only Vitesse (60) have had more shots on target in the UECL than Feyenoord (54) and Slavia Prague (53).
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bodo/Glimt - Aalesund Predictions | ELITESERIEN
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sparta Prague 2-1 Dukla Prague Predictions | CLUB FRIENDLY
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sogdiana 2-0 Neftchi Kochkor-Ata Predictions | AFC CUP
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Al-Hazem 1-4 Al-Nassr Predictions | SAUDI PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE