Best Betting Tips ⚽ Espanyol 1-4 Betis Predictions | LaLiga
Espanyol – Betis Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 21, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 22
EVENT: Espanyol – Betis
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40@1xbet | Result: 1:4 LOST
Espanyol – Betis Preview
- Having alternated between a loss and a win from the end of October onwards in La Liga (LL), Espanyol snapped out of that peculiar run of results with a last gasp 2-2 draw against Cádiz in midweek. Things don’t get any easier for Espanyol in this clash though, as they host a high-flying Real Betis side they haven’t beaten in LL since 2017 (D3, L3).
- That record could be about to tumble when you consider Espanyol’s formidable home form of late (W6, D1, L1) which is helping to aid an unlikely European qualification push. That solitary loss did come in their last home outing against Elche, who were the first opposing team to score an opening LL goal at the RCDE Stadium this season, a venue where free-scoring Espanyol haven’t failed to score in the league since August!
- Betis have hit the dizzy heights of third place, which represents their highest LL position after 21 games since 1996/97. While their fans may be dreaming of a first UEFA Champions League appearance since 2005/06, they’ll be all too aware of their side’s recent patchy form, with a 4-0 midweek demolition of Alavés ending a three-match winless LL run.
- When Betis click, they are a force to be reckoned with, as six of the last seven sides they’ve beaten in LL have found out. That’s because Betis have hit three or more goals against all of them, and another high-scoring affair could be on the cards here as ‘Los Verdiblancos’ are the only top-flight side not to have been involved in a 0-0 LL draw this campaign!
- Players to watch: Espanyol’s Raúl de Tomás netted his 11th LL goal of the season in midweek, but only one has come before the 30-minute mark. Betis’ Borja Iglesias has scored in just three LL games this season, though two of those saw him net a first-half double.
- Hot stat: Espanyol have held a half-time clean sheet in 80% of their LL home games this season.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE