Best Betting Tips ⚽ Dynamo Kyiv 0-1 Barcelona Predictions | Champions League
Dynamo Kyiv – Barcelona Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 2.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
Champions League – Group Stage – Round 4
EVENT: Dynamo Kyiv – Barcelona
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44@1xbet | Result: 0:1 WIN!!!
Dynamo Kyiv – Barcelona Preview
- On a three-match winning run since losing to Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League (UCL) reverse fixture, Dynamo Kyiv are swimming against the tide as they look to get off the bottom of Group E. They do have three wins over Barcelona from 13 previous European meetings, but those all came in the 1990s, while their last win over any Spanish opposition dates back to March 1999 (D3, L8 hence).
- It could be a different dynamic at home though, as Dynamo look to extend a 13-match unbeaten streak at home in all competitions, keeping a clean sheet each time! Even their European pedigree is improving, with the Ukrainian champions doing similar and securing a clean sheet in their last two UCL home games. They now have a chance to register three in a row for the first time since 2001-02!
- Barcelona’s post-Ronald Koeman era started with an uninspiring 1-1 draw against Alavés, equalling their worst 11-game start to a La Liga campaign since 1995/96. The ‘Blaugrana’ have also lost Sergio Agüero and Gerard Piqué to injury – the 34-year old defender became the club’s oldest UCL scorer with his winner in the reverse clash.
- While that 1-0 win ended their five-game winless UCL streak (D1, L4), they have still recorded their lowest goal tally after three matches of a single European campaign. They now sit in third place and in desperate need of all three points here, as Barça are currently on course to drop down into the Europa League – a reality that would end a 17-season run of playing in the UCL knockout phase.
- Key battle: Viktor Tsygankov scored Dynamo’s last goal against Barcelona almost a year ago to the day. His task will be to get one past Marc-André ter Stegen. The Barça stopper is looking for back-to-back UCL group stage clean sheets in a single campaign for the first time in four years.
- Hot stat: The team scoring first has lost only once across Barcelona’s 14 competitive matches this season.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Verona - Atalanta Predictions | SERIE A
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Caernarfon - TNS Predictions | CYMRU PREMIER
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Sarmiento Junin - Belgrano Predictions | COPA DE LA LIGA PROFESIONAL
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Arsenal - Tottenham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE