Best Betting Tips ⚽ Dortmund 5-1 Freiburg Predictions | Bundesliga
Dortmund – Freiburg Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 14, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:30 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 19
EVENT: Dortmund – Freiburg
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53@1xbet | Result: 5:1 WIN!!!
Dortmund – Freiburg Preview
- Borussia Dortmund showed their mettle in the last round, coming back from 2-0 down at half-time to win 3-2 at Eintracht Frankfurt after netting three goals after the 70th minute. That win closed the gap on league leaders Bayern to six points, but their five-game Bundesliga form remains uninspiring (W2, D1, L2). Although the last six times Dortmund won when their first game of the year was an away fixture (like their match vs Frankfurt), they went on to win their next home league game.
- That trend points to Dortmund continuing their record as the Bundesliga’s best home team after gaining 2.67 points on average per match here (W8, L1). Whilst they have scored first in every home league game this term, seven of those fixtures also saw both teams score, with five of those seven actually witnessing BVB concede an equaliser after scoring the opening goal.
- Fourth-placed Freiburg led 2-0 against Arminia Bielefeld last matchday before conceding two goals in the last 30 minutes to draw 2-2, in what was their first league game of the season in which they drew after leading at half-time. Still, the Champions League-chasing ‘Breisgau Brazilians’ have recorded their best 18-game record to a Bundesliga campaign since 1994/95 (W8, D6, L4) – a season they finished third, and Dortmund were crowned champions!
- There’s been recent issues though, with all four of their Bundesliga defeats arriving in their last eight games. However, the division’s best away defence (0.78 goals conceded per match) have won the last two H2Hs 2-1, although they are yet to win both H2Hs in a Bundesliga season, and have lost 17 of 21 away league games played here.
- Players to watch: Jude Bellingham scored Dortmund’s equaliser last time out, and all five of his Bundesliga assists have come at home. Meanwhile, Philipp Lienhart has netted all four of his league goals for Freiburg in away games, including three match openers.
- Hot stat: Freiburg have scored a league-high 16 set-piece goals, including a division-high seven from corners.