Best Betting Tips ⚽ Dortmund 5-0 Besiktas Predictions | Champions League
Dortmund – Besiktas Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 7.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
Champions League – Group Stage – Round 6
EVENT: Dortmund – Besiktas
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 5:0 WIN!!!
Dortmund – Besiktas Preview
- It proved to be a disappointing weekend for Borussia Dortmund, who went down 3-2 at home to Bayern Munich in an action-packed Der Klassiker, squandering the opportunity to move top of the Bundesliga standings. Here at least the pressure is off as regardless of the result in this UEFA Champions League (UEL) clash with Beşiktaş, Dortmund are already confirmed to finish third in Group C and as a result, will drop into the Europa League knockout stages.
- Three wins from three previous H2H clashes, including a 2-1 win away in Istanbul on matchday one, should leave Dortmund feeling confident of another three-point haul here. Couple that with the fact the hosts have won nine of their 11 competitive home fixtures this season (L2) – netting 2.45 goals on average per fixture – and it’s little wonder that Dortmund are heavy favourites heading into this matchup.
- Winless across their last seven competitive outings (D1, L6), visiting Beşiktaş are struggling on all fronts in 2021/22. That’s particularly highlighted in the UCL where they’ve lost all five of their matches so far – the only team in the competition who have suffered that fate – and even trailed at half-time in four of those defeats.
- Another loss here would see them become the first UCL side to lose all six group stage fixtures since AEK Athens in 2018/19, and their record of just one win across six previous European away matches versus German opposition (D1, L4) makes that seem a likely outcome.
- Players to watch: Dortmund’s Jude Bellingham grabbed his first two-assist Bundesliga performance last time out, and also netted the opener in the reverse H2H. Meanwhile, Beşiktaş defender Francisco Montero also netted in that H2H – both of his competitive strikes this campaign have been assisted by Miralem Pjanić.
- Hot stat: Beşiktaş have made 78 tackles across their five UCL matches – the competition’s fourth-highest tally.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Partizani - Skenderbeu Predictions and Tips | SUPERLIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY