Best Betting Tips ⚽ Derby 3-1 Hull Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Derby – Hull Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 8, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 31
EVENT: Derby – Hull
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44@1xbet | Result: 3:1 WIN!!!
Derby – Hull PREVIEW
- The ongoing administrative battle at relegation-threatened Derby County has taken a turn for the worse recently, with multiple potential buyers withdrawing their interest in taking over the debt-stricken club. Manager Wayne Rooney has spoken out stating his commitment though, saying he can’t turn his back on his staff and players, which may provide something of a boost to his squad as they look to extend a four-game unbeaten run at home (W3, D1).
- Performances on the pitch will govern their league status next year though, and going winless in their last three Championship matches (D1, L2) has made their battle against the drop that much harder. Every point counts in a relegation scrap, but the fact the ‘Rams’ have dropped 17 points this season after opening the scoring, shows Derby struggle even when things initially go their way.
- Regardless, a visit from opponents Hull City has seemingly come at the perfect time, as Derby have won the last four home league H2H matches ‘to nil’, whilst going victorious in seven of the last nine (D1, L1) league encounters overall.
- Hull themselves have put the relegation zone firmly in their rear-view mirror, having won three Championship matches in succession, prior to their 1-0 loss to Preston last time out. The ‘Tigers’ have taken a conservative approach in their league campaign so far, and their total match goal tally of 57 is the lowest in the competition.
- Expect them to finish this match the stronger of the two sides though, after conceding a league-low tally of one goal from the 76th minute onwards in the Championship this season.
- Players to watch: Derby captain Tom Lawrence does his best work at Pride Park, scoring seven of his eight Championship goals this season at home, while Hull’s George Honeyman could make an early impact as four of his five league goals have been match openers.
- Hot stat: Hull have won seven Championship matches this season when starting as a betting outsider, a league-high tied with Bristol City.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Monaco - Trabzonspor Predictions | EUROPA LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Juventus - Maccabi Haifa Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Eintracht Frankfurt - Tottenham Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Breidablik - Stjarnan Predictions | BESTA-DEILD KARLA