Best Betting Tips ⚽ Czech Republic 2-1 Switzerland Predictions | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Czech Republic – Switzerland Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 2, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE A – ROUND 1
EVENT: Czech Republic – Switzerland
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Czech Republic – Switzerland PREVIEW
- Sinobo Stadium, the home of Slavia Prague, plays host to this UEFA Nations League (UNL) Group A2 opener between Czech Republic and Switzerland. In the eyes of the bookmakers, Czech Republic are the rank outsiders to top this tough group, so a positive start on home soil will go a long way towards proving their doubters wrong after they crashed out of the World Cup in the play-off semi-final (L 1-0 vs Sweden).
- With the UNL being Czech Republic’s sole focus for the foreseeable future, manager Jaroslav Šilhavý can use this tournament to help build for the future. Albeit last playing 14 years ago, three straight wins in H2H matches may provide some hope the Czech Republic can get off to a good start, and in turn improve their almost even record in internationals at this stadium (W5, D5, L4). Notable fixtures amongst those prior 14 games here include a win from behind against Euro 2020 finalists England and a 1-1 draw with then #1 ranked Belgium just last year…therefore underestimate the hosts at your peril.
- After booking their ticket to Qatar, Switzerland should be entering this edition of the UNL in high spirits. Even so, they are only third-favourites to top the group and will be looking for a positive start of their own if they are to have any chance of finishing above the more heavily fancied Spain and Portugal in this group.
- Switzerland’s return of just one win from six away games (W1, D1, L4) in this tournament since its inception hardly inspires confidence in them living up to their billing as pre-match favourites. Despite the negatives, boss Murat Yakin oversaw four clean sheets across Switzerland’s last five games as betting favourites, with three -1 handicap busting wins within that run.
- Players to watch: Looking set to join teammate Patrik Schick at Bayer Leverkusen this summer, Adam Hložek will hope to step up here in Schick’s absence and score just his second international goal at senior level, after scoring 12 times for club side Sparta Prague this season. Wideman Mattia Bottani has received a Switzerland call up and could be in line for his first full cap at the age of 31 after impressing with nine goals for club side Lugano this season.
- Hot stat: Ten of the last 11 international fixtures at this venue saw both teams score.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION