Best Betting Tips ⚽ Coventry 0-1 Millwall Predictions | Championship
Coventry – Millwall Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 29.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 25
EVENT: Coventry – Millwall
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Coventry – Millwall Preview
- Covid-19 related postponements means Coventry City have avoided the traditional hectic Christmas fixture schedule, and this will actually be their first Championship clash since December 11. Manager Mark Robins will be hoping that a short break will have done his side some good, particularly as they had won just one of their previous seven league matches (D4, L2) before it.
- The Sky Blues’ goal was breached before half-time in each of their last three games within that run, and that’s been an ongoing issue throughout their campaign. Heading into this gameweek, Coventry have now conceded the joint-highest number of first-half goals across the division (18). Yet even so, they boast 11 more points than they had after the same number of matches last season, therefore fans will likely be hoping for a solid second half of the season and a playoff push.
- Millwall head to the West Midlands just four points behind Coventry, having also not played since December 11. Their focus during those inactive weeks may have centred around improving their faltering form on the road as the Londoners have won just two away league games all season (D5, L4), neither of which came across their last four road trips (D1, L3).
- Notably, Millwall’s last three goals conceded on the road came in the 50’-69’ segment, which was also when three of the six goals they conceded in this fixture last season arrived (6-1). That heavy defeat forms part of a three-game H2H winless run (D1, L2) that the ‘Lions’ will be aiming to snap here.
- Players to watch: Matthew Godden has scored six goals in his last nine league matches, and Coventry avoided defeat in each of the games during that period in which he found the net (W2, D3). Millwall’s Tom Bradshaw has scored three first-half goals across his last three league appearances.
- Hot stat: Coventry are the only Championship side yet to score in both halves of a league game this season.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION