Best Betting Tips ⚽ Colorado Rapids 2-2 Minnesota United Prediction | MLS
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 23.
Kick-off: 03:30 (GMT+1)
USA: MLS – Group Stage
EVENT: Colorado Rapids – Minnesota United
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.50@1xbet | Result: 2:2 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Colorado Rapids followed up two MLS wins prior to the postponement with two defeats since the restart, conceding at least twice in each of those losses. Both of those matches featured exactly one first-half goal, and at least six cards (of any colour) being shown.
- In fact two Rapids players were sent off against Sporting Kansas City, contributing to a league-high (post-round four) total of 13 cards (11 yellow, two red) received this year. It’s also worth noting that three of the last six H2Hs featured at least one red card. Meanwhile, 11 (84.62%) of the 13 goals their MLS matches have produced this year came in or after the 60th minute.
- Minnesota United, meanwhile, are unbeaten in league action in 2020 (W3, D1) with all but their latest game – a 0-0 draw against Real Salt Lake – producing over 2.5 goals and seeing both sides score. However, in three matches therein, they drew a blank in the first half.
- Only one of their 2020 MLS fixtures featured less than five yellow cards, and they’ve received an average of two bookings per game. Furthermore, Minnesota are unbeaten in 88.89% of the league matches they’ve entered as favourites since the start of last season (W10, D6, L2).
- Players to watch: Kellyn Acosta is one of two Rapids players to have scored since resumption, and his last three career league goals all came in the first half. Meanwhile, Kevin Molino has netted twice for Minnesota this year and his last nine MLS goals arrived after HT.
- Stat attack: Colorado lead the MLS H2H record (W3, D1, L2) with a single goal deciding their last two renewals, and one side failing to score in the last three.
- Since the restart, Minnesota have not scored a goal before the 90-minute mark.
- Minnesota have won an average of 4.75 corners per MLS match this season (Colorado: 4.25).
|Head-to-head matches: COLORADO RAPIDS – MINNESOTA UNITED|
|15.08.19||MLS||Minnesota United||Colorado Rapids||1 : 0|
|09.06.19||MLS||Colorado Rapids||Minnesota United||1 : 0|
|13.10.18||MLS||Minnesota United||Colorado Rapids||0 : 2|
|24.06.18||MLS||Colorado Rapids||Minnesota United||3 : 2|
|23.04.17||MLS||Minnesota United||Colorado Rapids||1 : 0|