Best Betting Tips ⚽ Club Brugge KV 0-5 RB Leipzig Predictions | Champions League
Club Brugge KV – RB Leipzig Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 24.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
Champions League – Group Stage – Round 5
EVENT: Club Brugge KV – RB Leipzig
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.65@1xbet | Result: 0:5 LOST
Club Brugge KV – RB Leipzig Preview
- It’s not been a plain-sailing UEFA Champions League (UCL) campaign for Club Brugge, but victory in their penultimate group stage against RB Leipzig would at least keep their faint qualification hopes alive. Triumph in Germany on matchday two is Brugge’s only win of the group stage so far, but their chances of completing a famous double would hinge on collecting only their second UCL home win in just over two years (D3, L4).
- The visit of a German side to the Jan Breydel Stadium could be the perfect antidote to end those home woes though. Brugge hold a solid home record in European competitions against German opposition (P15 – W8, D2, L5), although the last of those victories came back in 2003 and in the five home meetings since, the German opposition have opened the scoring (D2, L3).
- Scoring the opener could prove useful for Leipzig, who drew a blank at the weekend against Hoffenheim (L 2-0), ending a five match unbeaten run (W3, D2) in which they had netted the first goal in four. With a stuttering Bundesliga campaign, the UCL would ordinarily provide a welcome break, but already eliminated, the ‘Red Bulls’ are merely playing for pride.
- However, for a Leipzig side who have lost five of their last six UCL away games (W1), pride may prove hard to come by. Sluggish starts need to be stamped out for this poor run to end, with four of those six games seeing the German outfit concede the opener inside 25 minutes – going on to lose them all. Poignantly, never in their UCL group stage history have Leipzig conceded the opener away from home and claimed a result.
- Players to watch: Brugge’s Bas Dost has six goals in his last five outings and has opened the scoring in three of his last four scoring appearances. Whilst Christopher Nkunku has scored five of Leipzig’s eight UCL group stage goals so far, three of which have been headers.
- Hot stat: Leipzig have never been involved in a UCL game to finish 0-0.