Best Betting Tips ⚽ Celta Vigo 1-1 Eibar Predictions | LaLiga
Celta Vigo – Eibar Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 23.
Kick-off: 18:30 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 20
EVENT: Celta Vigo – Eibar
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Celta Vigo – Eibar Predictions
- Midtable Celta Vigo’s 2-1 loss last time out made it only one win from their previous five La Liga (LL) outings (D1, L3), and has them on the verge of registering four consecutive top-flight losses for the first time in over a year. They’ll be desperate to avoid conceding first then, especially as Celta are winless in ten of the 11 LL fixtures in which they conceded the opener this season (W1, D3, L7) and have gone on to lose every game they trailed at the break (L7).
- Overall, the hosts’ LL home matches have witnessed an exciting average of 3.33 goals per game, mainly due to the fact they’re yet to see a draw here (W5, L4). Despite that free-flowing nature, Celta have still managed to secure four wins from their last five home games (L1), whilst all but one of their home matches witnessed the same HT/FT result.
- After winning just one of their last eight league fixtures (D3, L4) and scoring over 1.5 goals on only one occasion during that run, opponents Eibar look to have been dragged into the relegation dogfight. Slow starts remain a major concern, as they have scored just 37.5% of their league goals during the first half, subsequently returning a poor HT record of: W2, D11, L6.
- However despite that, the ‘Armeros’ have enjoyed a balanced LL away campaign (W3, D3, L3), registering as many away wins as they did during the entirety of the 2019/20 LL season! Much of that is due to scoring first, which they’ve done in a league-best 88.89% of their LL road trips this campaign!
- Players to watch: In-form Brais Méndez has averaged a goal per game across Celta’s last three home league victories. However, he could be upstaged by ‘Kike’ García who has scored Eibar’s first goal in all five of his goalscoring matches this LL campaign.
- Hot stat: Celta have won just one of their last 19 LL games without Iago Aspas (D4, L14).
|Head-to-head matches: CELTA VIGO – EIBAR|
|12.09.20||LL||Eibar||Celta Vigo||0 : 0|
|26.01.20||LL||Celta Vigo||Eibar||0 : 0|
|29.09.19||LL||Eibar||Celta Vigo||2 : 0|
|03.03.19||LL||Eibar||Celta Vigo||1 : 0|
|27.10.18||LL||Celta Vigo||Eibar||4 : 0|