Best Betting Tips ⚽ Cardiff 0-4 West Brom Predictions | Championship
Cardiff – West Brom Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 28.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 10
EVENT: Cardiff – West Brom
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31@1xbet | Result: 0:4 WIN!!!
Cardiff – West Brom Preview
- A 5-1 thrashing from Blackburn Rovers handed Cardiff City a fourth loss in five Championship matches last time out, dragging them into mid-table after a promising four-game unbeaten start. The ‘Bluebirds’ have now lost three consecutive Championship games for the first time under Mick McCarthy, who’ll be growing increasingly concerned about the lack of goals his side are scoring – they’ve managed just one across their last three fixtures.
- Tied into that is the fact that Cardiff remain the only Championship side yet to score before half-time, and early excitement has proved especially absent in their recent home matches with three of their last four going into the break goalless. A positive for the hosts though is they’ve not lost a home league game against West Brom since October 1974 (W2, D4)!
- The high-flying visitors needed two second-half goals for a 2-1 comeback win last time around, keeping them unbeaten in the Championship under new manager Valérien Ismaël (W5, D4). Although the ‘Baggies’ are living up to the tag of pre-season promotion favourites, they too are struggling to find their stride early in matches and have failed to score before half-time in four of their last five Championship games, while conceding first in the last two.
- Despite the fact that Ismaël’s men are yet to taste defeat on the road this season, they’ve been forced to work hard for their positive results (W2, D2). They came from behind to secure both draws while both wins were via a slender one-goal margin.
- Players to watch: Aden Flint is the top-scoring defender in the Championship with four goals which includes a brace in Cardiff’s last home win. His main task though will be stopping West Brom’s Callum Robinson who has been very influential with three goals and three assists so far.
- Hot stat: In the last Championship round, evey side who played at home avoided defeat (W9, D3), with six of those wins coming ‘to nil’.