Best Betting Tips ⚽ Busan 2-0 Seoul Prediction | K League 1
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 10.
Kick-off: 11:30 (GMT+1)
SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 11
EVENT: Busan – Seoul
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46@1xbet | Result: 2:0 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Half of Busan I’Park’s K League 1 (KL1) matches this campaign have ended as draws, all coming in their last eight games (W2, D5, L1). This sequence saw Busan score first on five occasions, and avoid defeat in four of those particular games (W2, D2, L1).
- Yet to win at home this season (D4, L1), Busan are on a four-match drawing streak. Crucially, four of those five fixtures have produced goals at both ends, although three witnessed under 2.5 total match goals. Busan scored the opening goal in just one of their five KL1 home matches, while three of 11 goals scored/conceded have arrived beyond the 80th minute.
- Seoul have taken four points in their last two league games (W1, D1). The win came accompanied with a clean sheet, as have six of Seoul’s nine games won/lost this campaign. Five of those nine came via a one-goal margin, including all three Seoul wins where the deciding goal arrived within the 60’-75’ period.
- The visitors have struggled on the road (W1, D1, L3), conceding 3+ goals in three of those KL1 away games. Two of those aforementioned three saw exactly three goals conceded before HT, while 12 of Seoul’s 14 KL1 away ‘goals against’ have arrived before the 75th minute.
- Players to watch: Three of Jeong-hyeop Lee’s (BUS) four KL1 goals have come as the match’s first. Meanwhile, both of Chu-young Park’s goals have been Seoul’s first in their respective matches.
- Stat attack: Busan have scored a goal via the penalty spot in three of their four KL1 home games, if excluding the goalless draw.
- Seoul have conceded the opening goal in seven of their last eight KL1 games.
- Three of Seoul’s last four KL1 games have stood goalless at HT, like two of the last three KL1 H2Hs.
|Head-to-head matches: BUSAN – SEOUL|
|09.12.18||KL1||Seoul||Busan||1 : 1|
|06.12.18||KL1||Busan||Seoul||1 : 3|
|17.05.17||CUP||Seoul||Busan||0 : 1
(0 : 0)
|19.08.15||KL1||Busan||Seoul||2 : 4|
|17.06.15||KL1||Seoul||Busan||0 : 0|