Best Betting Tips ⚽ Burnley 0-0 West Ham Predictions | Premier League
Burnley – West Ham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 12.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 16
EVENT: Burnley – West Ham
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result:0:0 WIN!!!
Burnley – West Ham Preview
- Defeat against Newcastle last time out plunged Burnley deeper in trouble as they missed the chance to climb out of the Premier League (PL) relegation zone. The ‘Clarets’ find themselves in a similarly precarious position to that of 2018/19, but the turning point in that season was a home clash with West Ham (W 2-0), and a repeat of history could potentially start Burnley on the path to redemption.
- Things are different than they were back then though, and Turf Moor is no longer the fortress it once was, with just two PL home wins in 2021. While they may not be claiming three points often, Burnley have at least been scoring goals – with the six goals they’ve scored in the last two games at Turf Moor the same as in their 11 prior home PL outings combined!
- The sight of Burnley’s new-found free-flowing nature at home is sure to be somewhat of a concern for West Ham, who haven’t kept a clean sheet at Turf Moor in seven away PL H2H clashes. They failed to secure a shut-out during UEFA Europa League action in midweek too, albeit it was a youthful side who took to the pitch and Sunday should see the return of their big-hitters.
- Unfortunately for the ‘Hammers’ though, their domestic return comes on the road after losing their last two PL away outings, and should they succumb to another defeat on Sunday, it would mark their worst away PL run since June 2020. Encouragingly for West Ham though, they can boast nine points claimed from losing positions this season, the second most in the PL behind Everton (ten), and they won from 1-0 down here last season (2-1).
- Players to watch: Burnley’s Dwight McNeil opened his professional account against West Ham in 2018, but has just one goal involvement in his last 19 PL appearances (1A). Meanwhile, Michail Antonio scored three goals against Burnley last season and against only one club has he scored more PL goals (Spurs).
- Hot stat: No side in the PL has been offside more than Burnley this season (38) ahead of the round.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL