Best Betting Tips ⚽ Burnley 0-1 Arsenal Predictions | Premier League
Burnley – Arsenal Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 18.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 5
EVENT: Strasbourg – Metz
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 0:1 WIN!!!
Burnley – Arsenal Preview
- Defeat at Goodison Park – after leading – has condemned Burnley to exactly the same four-game winless start (D1, L3) they achieved last season and back in 2018/19. It wasn’t actually until matchday eight last term that the ‘Clarets’ managed their first Premier League (PL) win, so fans won’t be panicking just yet.
- Burnley have the ability to cause Arsenal problems and remain unbeaten against them in three games, but an awful home record of zero wins in their last 12 league outings will be a major concern. So too is their inability to take advantage after scoring first, with each of their last four scoring games here witnessing that scenario (D1, L3).
- Amid sarcastic chants of “we are staying up”, Arsenal finally recorded their first PL win and goal of the season to move off the foot of the table, in turn relieving some pressure on boss Mikel Arteta. In reality the margin of victory against Norwich could have been much greater as the ‘Gunners’ recorded 30 goal attempts, and with a clear week ahead of this fixture due to their failure to qualify for European football for the first time in over 25 years, fans will be expecting the team to fire on all cylinders in a potentially tricky fixture.
- Hopes will be high considering Arsenal have only lost once to Burnley in the PL era and never at Turf Moor in that time (W4, D3), although two of the three draws came in the last two H2Hs here. Despite Arsenal’s ability to seemingly create, a goal fest here would be a surprise as the seven PL H2Hs at Burnley average just 1.43 goals per game.
- Players to watch: Ashley Barnes has four career goals versus Arsenal, all in defeat, while Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s eight goals against Burnley make them his favourite PL opponent.
- Stat attack: Arsenal have netted after the 90th minute in three of their last five matches at Burnley.