Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bristol City 2-2 West Brom Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Bristol City – West Brom Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, Match 19, 2022.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 39
EVENT: Bristol City – West Brom
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31@1xbet | Result: 2:2 LOST
Bristol City – West Brom Preview
- After losing 2-0 to relegation-threatened Barnsley via goals inside 21 minutes, bottom-half club Bristol City’s coach Nigel Pearson lamented his side’s “inconsistencies”. The ‘Robins’ are still yet to win consecutive Championship games this season, and with four losses in their last five league matches (W1), they are showing little intent to move into the top 15.
- Bristol’s recent six-game home league form is slightly encouraging (W4, L2), but consecutive losses have left fans demanding more. Either way, this promises to be a close affair, as an odd goal has been enough to decide the winner in Bristol’s last 12 Championship home games won or lost, with seven witnessing a 2-1 scoreline.
- Three-nil victors in the reverse H2H, West Brom travel with an outside hope of chasing the top six after taking seven points from their last three league games, although manager Steve Bruce admitted “the pressure is on all of us” to win here. History awaits them if they do, as West Brom have a chance to win four consecutive H2Hs for the first time ever in a 53-game history spanning more than 12 decades.
- Although they won 2-0 at Hull in their last away league game, West Brom have struggled on the road, losing six away games prior to that result. Visiting fans can at least bank on strong starts though, having witnessed nine first-half clean sheets for the ‘Baggies’ across their last ten away league games.
- Players to watch: Bristol’s Chris Martin has scored three of his last four Championship goals at home, with both matches producing an odd number of goals. Meanwhile, Callum Robinson has made a habit of popping up late, netting West Brom’s last goal with five of his six Championship strikes this campaign.
- Hot stat: There’s been an odd number of goals in eight of the last ten competitive H2Hs.