Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bristol City 1-1 Fulham Prediction | Championship
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Bristol City – Fulham Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 7.
Kick-off: 13:30 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 37
EVENT: Bristol City – Fulham Prediction
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Bristol City – Fulham Prediction and Preview
- No win in four Championship games (D1, L3), combined with six consecutive league games without keeping a clean sheet, has stalled Bristol City’s promotion bid. Netting 1.39 goals per league game this term, the problem is at the other end, where City have conceded on average 1.44 goals per league game (1.80 in the last five).
- It has been nine games without a home league draw for the ‘Robins’ (W4, L5) and three consecutive games featuring over 2.5 goals. City conceded at least twice on each of those three occasions, but not before the 20th minute.
- Fellow promotion contenders Fulham, meanwhile, are on a three-match unbeaten run in the league (W2, D1), conceding only once therein. They have scored first in 55.56% of Championship games this term and are yet to lose when doing so (W17, D3).
- Away from home, the ‘Cottagers’ are now unbeaten in six league games (W2, D4). Hard to break down, their last five away Championship matches have each featured under 2.5 goals – three of their four goals in that sequence were scored after the 25th minute.
- Players to watch: Bristol City’s Famara Diédhiou has scored two goals in five league games with seven of his ten league strikes this season coming in the second half.
- Aleksandar Mitrović has netted five times in seven league games since returning from injury, his last four being Fulham’s first of the game.
- Stat attack: Bristol City have been dangerous from the 31st minute till half-time at home, with eight out of 13 first-half league goals coming in this segment this term.
- City lead the Championship H2Hs (W4, D1, L2) with no defeat in the last three matches; the last five matches have featured at least one goal before half-time.
- Fulham have conceded two goals between the 61st-75th minute in the league this season – no side has been better in the division this term.