Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bristol City 0-1 Cardiff Prediction | Championship
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 4.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 41
EVENT: Bristol City – Cardiff
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Bristol City’s promotion hopes took another hit last time out, as they finished with ten men and lost 1-0 to extend their winless streak to eight games (D2, L6). They’re chalked up as outsiders here, a tag they have often defied this Championship campaign (W8, D7, L11), although they’re still seeking a first home win as an underdog (D2, L4).
- Despite looking for just their fifth home league victory since the start of November 2019 (W4, D3, L6), Bristol have scored in eight of their last 12 home league games. Notably, they’ve lost six of the seven Championship home matches in which they conceded first this season (W1).
- Cardiff City have edged into the top six with their unbeaten post-restart form (W2, D1). However, their recent 0-0 draw now means 40% of their Championship games have ended in stalemate – the division’s second highest percentage. Moreover, manager Neil Harris has drawn his two prior visits to Ashton Gate.
- The ‘Bluebirds’ haven’t been convincing favourites when playing away (W1, D1, L2), with their only such win coming at rock-bottom Luton. However, Cardiff have won four of their last five Championship away games, and recovered points on five of the 11 occasions this term when conceding first away from home (D5, L6).
- Players to watch: Nahki Wells has netted Bristol’s first goal in their last three scoring home league games, with the previous two coming beyond HT.
- Robert Glatzel has scored in two of Cardiff’s three post-restart games despite never playing a full 90 minutes in any.
- Stat attack: Six of the last seven competitive H2Hs held here produced over 2.5 goals.
- Bristol boss Lee Johnson is yet to draw after six managerial H2Hs with Cardiff (W2, L4), and is unbeaten in all but one vs Harris (W3, D2, L1).
- Bristol have averaged 1.21 yellow cards per home league game (Cardiff away: 1.65).
|Head-to-head matches: BRISTOL CITY – CARDIFF|
|10.11.19||CHA||Cardiff||Bristol City||0 : 1|
|25.02.18||CHA||Cardiff||Bristol City||1 : 0|
|04.11.17||CHA||Bristol City||Cardiff||2 : 1|
|14.01.17||CHA||Bristol City||Cardiff||2 : 3|
|14.10.16||CHA||Cardiff||Bristol City||2 : 1|
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL