Best Betting Tips ⚽ Brighton 0-0 Norwich Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Brighton – Norwich Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 2, 2022.
Kick-off: 18:30 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 31
EVENT: Brighton – Norwich
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31@1xbet | Result: 0:0 WIN!!!
Brighton – Norwich PREVIEW
- The saying “misery loves company” comes to mind when two teams currently on the tied-worst losing runs in the Premier League (PL) face-off as Brighton host Norwich, with both hoping the international break will provide relief from their six-game losing streaks. Brighton’s issues at the moment span across the park, having conceded 2+ goals in all six losses while netting only once in return, as they attempt to prevent seven consecutive league losses for the first time since 2002/03!
- With four of those losses coming at the Amex, the ‘Seagulls’ faithful have endured watching their side score a joint-low ten PL goals on home soil, so it’s no surprise that Brighton have won the majority of their points on the road this campaign. A visit from Norwich might just be what the doctor ordered though, as they’re undefeated and kept a clean sheet in all three of their prior PL H2Hs (W2, D1).
- Norwich are on their third six-game losing streak of the season already, though both times they stopped the bleeding at this point, having embarked on a longer top-flight run of defeats only once this century. They too have conceded 2+ goals in all of their last six PL fixtures, but managed to find the net in four of those games.
- The ‘Canaries’ subsequently find themselves rooted to the foot of the table, seemingly destined for another immediate return to the Championship. The league’s lowest away scorers really haven’t competed on the road this season, especially as eight of their ten away losses have seen them head into half-time behind as well.
- Players to watch: Brighton’s Leandro Trossard scored in both H2H fixtures in the 2019/20 season, and has netted ten of his 14 PL goals at home, while Norwich’s Teemu Pukki has seen seven of his eight goals this season serve as his side’s opener.
- Hot stat: The favourite on the day has only lost four of the 29 PL matches featuring Brighton this season (W13, D12).