Best Betting Tips ⚽ Brighton 2-1 Leicester Predictions | Premier League
Brighton – Leicester Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 19.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 5
EVENT: Brighton – Leicester
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Brighton – Leicester Preview
- Brighton will be on a high after securing a last-gasp 1-0 win over Brentford last time out, making their return of nine points in their opening four Premier League (PL) games their best ever tally at this stage of a top-flight season. They’ve won as many games so far this campaign (W3, L1) than they did in the final ten games of the last, highlighting that the ‘Seagulls’ are flying high at the moment.
- Graham Potter’s men have been tough to break down, with only PL champions Manchester City (15) and European champions Chelsea (15) having kept more PL clean sheets in 2021 (11). They’ll need another solid defensive effort here if they’re to avoid losing three home league games in a row to visitors Leicester City.
- Leicester were lucky to only go down 1-0 to Man City last time out, after having been thoroughly outplayed. Usually rather expansive in their play, the ‘Foxes’ have instead been pretty blunt up top, with their total of 29 shots being the lowest of any team in the PL this season. It was more of the same in midweek European action, registering just seven shots vs Napoli’s 21, besides an entertaining 2-2 draw.
- That’s not to say Brendan Rodgers’s men are a snooze-fest, far from it, as each of Leicester’s last nine PL away games have seen both teams get on the scoresheet. The ‘Foxes’ will be hungry for some Seagulls come game time, having never lost to Brighton in their eight PL H2H encounters (W6, D2), the most they’ve faced a side without suffering defeat in the competition.
- Players to watch: Brighton’s Leandro Trossard has scored eight of his last 11 PL goals at home, while Leicester stalwart Jamie Vardy has been involved in eight goals in his eight PL games against Brighton (five goals, three assists)
- Hot stat: Leicester’s last five PL games played on a Sunday have produced 23 goals at an average of 4.6 per game.