Best Betting Tips ⚽ Brazil 5-0 Bolivia Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Saprissa – Sporting San Jose Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 9.
Kick-off: 01:30 (GMT+1)
SOUTH AMERICA: World Cup – Qualification – Round 1
EVENT: Brazil – Bolivia
TIPS: Under 4.5 Goals | Odds: 1.66@1xbet | Result: 0:5 LOST
Brazil – Bolivia Predictions
- A 3-0 win in Brazil’s last match – back in November 2019 – ended their worst winless streak since 2013, but in World Cup qualifiers (WCQ) they remain unbeaten across the previous five years (W12, D5). Considering they’ve secured four clean sheets from their last four H2Hs versus Bolivia (W3, D1), that unbeaten streak looks set to continue here.
- In fact the hosts are unbeaten in WCQ home games since the turn of the century, registering a 75% win-rate in the process, and winning despite a -1 handicap in the vast majority of those (76.92%). Furthermore, Brazil’s last eight H2H wins (all games) also came despite a -1 handicap.
- Bolivia haven’t played for nearly a year, but did end a 12-game winless run with a 3-1 victory in their last match. However they’re expected to lose heavily here and have conceded the opener in four straight games, as well as conceding before HT in sx of their last ten. Yet in contrast, across their last seven WCQ matches, Bolivia have kept a first-half clean sheet in six (W3, D1, L3) – one of which was against Brazil.
- However despite that, Bolivia haven’t won a WCQ away game since the turn of the century, with their last five such games seeing them concede a worrying average of 3.4 goals per fixture (L5). In three of those they conceded 2+ first-half goals, trailed at HT, and conceded in both halves.
- Players to watch: Roberto Firmino scored five goals for Brazil during 2019, and netted the final match goal in Brazil’s last WCQ home H2H.
- Marcelo Martins is the top scorer in Bolivia’s current squad (18 goals), and has been his nation’s first goalscorer in three of the last four WCQ games that he’s found the net.
- Hot stat: Brazil have scored eight of their last nine WCQ home goals after the 50th minute.
|Head-to-head matches: BRAZIL – BOLIVIA|
|15.06.19||CA||Brazil||Bolivia||3 : 0|
|05.10.17||WC||Bolivia||Brazil||0 : 0|
|07.10.16||WC||Brazil||Bolivia||5 : 0|
|06.04.13||FI||Bolivia||Brazil||0 : 4|
|11.10.09||WC||Bolivia||Brazil||2 : 1|