Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bournemouth 1-2 Cardiff Predictions | Championship
Bournemouth – Cardiff Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 24.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 32
EVENT: Bournemouth – Cardiff
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Bournemouth – Cardiff Predictions
- After a busy week behind-the-scenes at Bournemouth, Jonathan Woodgate has been appointed manager until at least the end of the season. Notably, the former Middlesbrough boss opened his tenure here with four straight unbeaten games, though the ‘cherry’ popped last time out vs QPR, leaving them vulnerable to dropping out of the top-six (W3, D1, L1).
- Much better at home, Bournemouth have picked up 30 of their 49-point here (61.22%), and now seek their first run of three home league victories since 2017/18. A stumble at the third is plausible here, given Bournemouth’s 40% D/L rate as home league favourites this season.
- Cardiff City are unbeaten since Mick McCarthy’s appointment (W5, D2), and alongside with his spell as Ireland manager, this is his joint-best unbeaten managerial start in terms of length. There is every incentive for McCarthy to beat his own record, especially as victory would draw Cardiff level with play-off-tipped Bournemouth.
- Currently on a run of three straight away league wins, Cardiff look to make it four in a row for the first time since a five-game run in 2012/13. The ‘Bluebirds’ are unfazed by their outsider status ahead of this, as they avoided defeat in six of seven such away league games this season (W3, D3, L1) with all victories as outsiders seeing just a single-goal margin.
- Players to watch: Two of Philip Billing’s three league goals for Bournemouth this season have come under Woodgate’s charge – both were the winning goal in his two home league games so far. Another reinvigorated player is Cardiff’s Sheyi Ojo; who has contributed to three away league goals in the short time playing under McCarthy (two goals, one assist).
- Hot stat: Cardiff manager Mick McCarthy has drawn all four of his prior meetings with Bournemouth – his side on the day scored the opener in three games.
|Head-to-head matches: BOURNEMOUTH – CARDIFF|
|21.10.20||CHA||Cardiff||Bournemouth||1 : 1|
|02.02.19||PL||Cardiff||Bournemouth||2 : 0|
|11.08.18||PL||Bournemouth||Cardiff||2 : 0|
|30.07.16||CF||Bournemouth||Cardiff||1 : 0|
|31.07.15||CF||Bournemouth||Cardiff||2 : 3|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League