Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bosnia & Herzegovina 2-2 Kazakhstan Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Bosnia & Herzegovina – Kazakhstan Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 7.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification
EVENT: Bosnia & Herzegovina – Kazakhstan
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32@1xbet | Result: 2:2 WIN!!!
Bosnia & Herzegovina – Kazakhstan Preview
- The bottom two sides in World Cup Qualifying (WCQ) Group D face-off here as Bosnia go in search of their first win after picking up just two points from their opening three qualifying matches. That might sound like a poor return, but considering they’ve already faced current WC holders France twice – earning a valuable point in Paris last time out in WCQ – easier fixtures lay ahead.
- That starts here as Bosnia clash with Kazakhstan, a team that’s ranked 66 places worse in FIFA’s rankings. Having never faced one another, this fixture does hold plenty of mystery and an upset wouldn’t be too much of a surprise given that Bosnia are currently enduring a competitive six-match winless streak at home (D1, L5). The hosts will further need to improve their goal scoring, as they’ve now returned just two goals across their last six matches (including friendlies).
- Visiting Kazakhstan ran Finland close in their last WCQ match but ultimately slumped to a 1-0 defeat in Helsinki. That result means the away side are still winless after four Group D matches (D2, L2), whilst they’ve only won two of their last 18 competitive away fixtures (D4, L12).
- That doesn’t bode well as Kazakhstan look to secure their first WCQ away win since September 2009! That victory more than a decade ago was a 3-1 win over lowly Andorra, and worryingly, Kazakhstan have conceded an average of 2.85 goals per WCQ away match since, so this game will likely be an uphill battle.
- Players to watch: Bosnia’s Smail Prevljak scored the winner in their 1-0 friendly win against Kuwait on Saturday, but he hasn’t scored a competitive international goal since November 2020. Meanwhile, Kazakhstan’s Abat Aymbetov took the captain’s armband last time out for the first time, both of his previous two international goals have come in competitive 2-1 losses.
- Hot stat: Kazakhstan have failed to win more than four corners in any of their last six matches.
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bodo/Glimt - Aalesund Predictions | ELITESERIEN
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sparta Prague 2-1 Dukla Prague Predictions | CLUB FRIENDLY
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sogdiana 2-0 Neftchi Kochkor-Ata Predictions | AFC CUP
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Al-Hazem 1-4 Al-Nassr Predictions | SAUDI PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE