Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bordeaux 0-3 Monaco Predictions | Ligue 1
Bordeaux – Monaco Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 18.
Kick-off: 16:05 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 33
EVENT: Bordeaux – Monaco
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 0:3 WON!!!
Bordeaux – Monaco Predictions
- Second-bottom in the ten-game Ligue 1 (L1) form table (W1, D1, L8), Bordeaux are slipping towards the bottom three at the wrong time, notably conceding 2.0 goals per game across their last 12 league fixtures. Meanwhile, Bordeaux failed to net any second-half goal across the three straight defeats that precede this clash.
- In addition, Bordeaux have taken only one point across their last five L1 home games (D1, L4), with that run including three straight losses. Where the ‘Girondins’ are concerned, conceding first certainly isn’t an option, as they’ve lost all six L1 home games in which they’ve done so.
- Monaco’s 90% winning rate in L1 when scoring the match opener (W18, D1, L1) makes the above record all the more meaningful here. With only one loss across their last 17 league games (W13, D3, L1), the visitors retain an outside chance of a first L1 title since 2017.
- Impressively, the Monegasque outfit have won their last three league games by an aggregate of 11-0, and claiming each victory by a 3+ goal margin. That said, there have been under 1.5 goals scored before HT in 11 of Monaco’s last 12 L1 games, so any addition to that may be delayed.
- Monaco’s away form somewhat symbolises their recent fortunes, with seven wins across their last eight L1 road trips (W7, L1) scoring 3+ goals in four wins. Scoring first is an absolute gift in Monaco’s away league games, as the team doing so has won all but one of the 15 matches concerned (W14, L1).
- Players to watch: Red-hot Ui-jo Hwang has netted five of Bordeaux’s last seven goals, opening the scoring with three. Meanwhile, Monaco’s goal machine Wissam Ben Yedder has scored six braces in 11 goalscoring L1 games, including the reverse H2H.
- Hot stat: Twenty-one (77.78%) of the last 27 L1 H2Hs have seen under 1.5 goals scored before HT.