Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bolivia 2-3 Chile Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Bolivia – Chile Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 1, 2022.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SOUTH AMERICA: World Cup – Qualification – Round 16
EVENT: Bolivia – Chile
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 2:3 WIN!!!
Bolivia – Chile Preview
- There are just three games remaining in this World Cup Qualification (WCQ) campaign for Bolivia, and a second defeat in a row would seriously jeopardise their chance of a first World Cup appearance since USA ‘94. They have a four-point gap to bridge but can at least take some confidence from the fact that two of their remaining games will be played here in La Paz, 3,640 meters above sea level.
- Such an elevation has notoriously made it difficult for opposition teams to come and play here, so much so that FIFA previously banned Bolivia from hosting WCQ games due to their ‘unfair’ advantage! Consequently, ‘La Verde’ have won 13 of their 15 points on home soil and currently have gone an impressive 291 minutes without conceding a home goal.
- That altitude doesn’t seem to be a problem for Chile though, as they have won three of their last four visits to the Estadio Hernando Siles (L1), while conceding only one goal in the process. This bodes well for ‘La Roja’, who need to reduce the three-point gap on the top-five teams to ensure they don’t miss back-to-back World Cups for the first time since 2002/2006.
- After winning their previous road trip in the competition 1-0 against Paraguay, Martín Lasarte’s men must now attempt something they haven’t done in almost ten years – record two straight away wins in WQC! With each of the last five WCQ H2Hs held here witnessing only one side score, scoring first could well be a game decider (Chile: W3, L2).
- Players to watch: Bolivia’s Marcelo Moreno dominates the WCQ top scorer standings with nine goals to date, including one in the reverse H2H. Alexis Sánchez accounts for three of Chile’s five away goals in this WCQ campaign – all came as his team’s first and only scorer.
- Hot streak: Bolivia are yet to score before half-time in seven home WCQ H2Hs.