Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bochum 0-1 Union Berlin Predictions | Bundesliga
Bochum – Union Berlin Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 18.
Kick-off: 15:30 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 17
EVENT: Bochum – Union Berlin
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
- Defeat last time out against a struggling Bielefeld leaves Bochum just three points above the bottom three ahead of this final Bundesliga clash before the winter break. Only the bottom two teams have scored fewer than Bochum’s 16 league goals so far, and as such, they could end up giving their fans a locally sourced proverbial sack of coal for Christmas by dropping up to four places here with a defeat.
- The locals will be happy to finish the year off at the Ruhrstadion given that Bochum have picked up 70% of their Bundesliga points here. Much like Saint Nicholas himself, Bochum appear to enjoy delivering at home – just one of their seven Bundesliga visitors this season stopped them from scoring, while only one escaped with all three points (W4, D2, L1).
- Although just four points above Bochum in the table, Union Berlin could give their fans an early present in the form of moving up into a European berth if they get a victory here and favourable results elsewhere. Manager Urs Fischer should be positive about their chances after avoiding defeat in both games when these sides last shared a division in 2018/19 (W1, D1).
- Even with that cause for optimism, Union have struggled on the road and could be left driving home for Christmas empty handed if they fail to register just a second away league win of the season (W1, D3, L3). Even so, the visitors are pre-match favourites for this and will look to build on their already-solid record (W4, D3, L1) when starting as favourites this Bundesliga campaign.
- Players to watch: Bochum’s Sebastian Polter likes to give belated gifts – just two of his last 13 career goals were the game’s first. In contrast, six of Taiwo Awoniyi’s 12 goalscoring appearances in all competitions this season saw him deliver the opening goal.
- Hot stat: Union have never lost when taking a lead this term (W6, D4).