Best Betting Tips ⚽ Blackpool 1-0 Hull Predictions | Championship
Blackpool – Hull Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 1, 2022.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 26
EVENT: Blackpool – Hull
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Blackpool – Hull Predictions
- It’s proven to be a miserable Christmas period for Blackpool who have suffered two late defeats across their two festive match-ups so far. Although both came against play-off chasing outfits in Huddersfield Town (L 3-2) and Middlesbrough (L 2-1), any promotion aspirations of their own already looks to be outside of the ‘Tangerines’ Championship ambitions given they sit nine points adrift of the top-six at the start of this matchday despite having played the joint-most matches in the league (25).
- Blackpool’s struggles over the Christmas period are part of a wider slump which has seen them win just one of their previous ten matches (D3, L6). Whilst ahead of this one, manager Neil Critchley will surely be concerned by the fact his side have won just 38% of their home league matches this campaign (W5, D2, L6). That’s mostly due to their measly return of just 11 goals across 13 home league matches, so action could come at a premium again here!
- Having not played since December 18, visitors Hull City will be well-rested for this long trip from the east coast to the west coast. That last outing resulted in a defeat, a loss which snapped a run of six unbeaten games (W4, D2) which had seen them put some space between themselves and the bottom three.
- Now winless in three games (D2, L1), Hull’s hopes of a turnaround here might be dashed as they haven’t won any of the past nine league H2Hs (D5, L4), a streak dating all the way back to December 2004. The last time they visited Bloomfield Road in the Championship actually came on New Year’s Day in 2013, when the two sides settled for a 0-0 draw.
- Players to watch: Blackpool’s Shayne Lavery has six Championship strikes this season, four of those were match openers whilst he also netted during his side’s last home match. Keane Lewis-Potter has been involved in more Hull goals than any other teammate this season (G5, A3). The wide-midfielder has also attempted the most shots of any member of his team (49).
- Hot stat: Blackpool are averaging just 3.84 corners per Championship match this season – one of the competition’s lowest tallies.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bournemouth - Fulham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Horoya - Vipers Predictions | CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions | LIGA 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Wandsbeker Concordia - TuS Osdorf Predictions | OBERLIGA HAMBURG