Best Betting Tips ⚽ Blackpool 3-1 Bristol City Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Blackpool – Bristol City Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 5, 2022.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 30
EVENT: Blackpool – Bristol City
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 3:1 WIN!!!
Blackpool – Bristol City PREVIEW
- Blackpool suffered defeat in their first ever H2H clash with Bristol City way back in 1901, starting a run of nine defeats across the first ten clashes between these sides. Yet the tables have turned in more recent times with Blackpool avoiding defeat in every H2H since 2009 (W2, D4). Coming into this latest clash, the ‘Seasiders’ boast both a three-point advantage over their opponents and a game in hand, only enhancing confidence built on an undefeated league start to 2022 (W2, D1).
- Despite this, it’s not all been plane sailing for the seaside outfit who’ve had recurring problems in attack – their 29 league goals scored is amongst the league’s lowest. They’ve done a good job of not allowing that to have too much of a detrimental impact on their points return, a detail captured by the fact they’ve accumulated more points at this stage (37) than in each of their last three Championship campaigns.
- It’s a contrasting story for Bristol City who had at least five points more on the board at this stage in each of their last four Championship campaigns. Their biggest problems have come in defence, which will be welcome news for their goal-shy hosts, as Nigel Pearson’s side have conceded 2+ goals in eight consecutive league matches, and only two sides across the division have conceded more than their 51 league goals.
- The last time the ‘Robins’ conceded less than twice on the road was in late September, therefore it comes as little surprise they’ve only won once when traveling since (D2, L6). Bristol City also remain one of only two teams yet to keep an away league clean sheet.
- Players to watch: Shayne Lavery has been Blackpool’s first goalscorer in eight of his nine scoring appearances this term, whilst Bristol’s Antoine Semenyo has contributed to six goals in his last four matches since January 15 (G3, A3).
- Hot stat: A league-high 20 of Bristol’s 29 Championship matches have seen both teams find the net.
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bodo/Glimt - Aalesund Predictions | ELITESERIEN
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sparta Prague 2-1 Dukla Prague Predictions | CLUB FRIENDLY
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sogdiana 2-0 Neftchi Kochkor-Ata Predictions | AFC CUP
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Al-Hazem 1-4 Al-Nassr Predictions | SAUDI PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE