Best Betting Tips ⚽ Blackpool 6-1 Birmingham Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Blackpool – Birmingham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 18, 2022.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 43
EVENT: Blackpool – Birmingham
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 6:1 WIN!!!
Blackpool – Birmingham PREVIEW
- Both Blackpool and Birmingham City are well away from the Championship relegation zone and adrift of the play-off race too, so this clash between two sides who were beaten on Good Friday has little riding on it. That might lead to an open game, in which case a run of three consecutive H2Hs featuring a single goal could come to an end (Blackpool: W1, L2).
- All three of those meetings were won by the home side on the day and the ‘Tangerines’ have scored exactly once in each of the last four home H2Hs too (W2, D1, L1). However, as Blackpool did just that against West Bromwich Albion on Friday (L 2-1), only to concede in the final throes of the game, they’ve good reason to push for more goals here.
- Birmingham also allowed a good position to slip as they were 2-0 up before half-time against Coventry City, but collapsed to lose 4-2, their third defeat in five Championship matches (W1, D1) after conceding in both halves on each occasion. Manager Lee Bowyer will expect a response after calling his players “soft” for handing back the initiative and failing to deal with set-pieces.
- He will already have improving their league away form high on his priority list for next season as the ‘Blues’ have claimed just one Championship road win in 13 attempts (D5, L7), failing to score in their last two such fixtures (D1, L1). Nevertheless, with three of their last five league away goals coming before the 15th minute, they could still pose an early threat.
- Players to watch: Blackpool defender Callum Connolly has scored once and collected two yellow cards across his last five league appearances, while Birmingham’s Gary Gardner has netted five of his six Championship strikes this term after half-time.
- Hot stat: Blackpool have won a league-high 89% of the Championship matches they’ve entered as favourites this term (W8, L1 – all at home).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL
Unibet Predictions:: Jong PSV - NAC Breda Predictions and Tips | EERSTE DIVISIE
Unibet Predictions:: Chelsea - Brighton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Luton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE