Best Betting Tips ⚽ Blackburn 4-3 Reading Prediction | Championship
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 18.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 45
EVENT: Blackburn – Reading
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37@1xbet | Result: 4:3 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Blackburn Rovers’ 1-0 defeat to Millwall (July 14) continued their patchy form since resumption (W2, D1, L4), also making it nine Championship matches since their last clean sheet. Exactly half of their league games this term have produced over 2.5 goals, while both teams have scored in 56.82% of their league fixtures.
- The hosts’ home form has been mixed since the restart (W1, D1, L1), and they conceded first in each of those matches. Three of their last four home league games have produced over 3.5 goals, and it is worth noting that they have scored at least twice in each of the last four home league H2Hs (W2, D1, L1).
- Reading are strong finishers, seeing 16 (48.48%) of their 33 second-half Championship goals this term come beyond the 75th minute of play. At the wrong end, meanwhile, Reading have conceded in both halves in just one of their 22 away league games this term.
- The ‘Royals’ have been good on the road this term overall, picking up 55.36% of their Championship points away from home. They’ve scored at least once in their last four such matches, and haven’t drawn any of their last six (W4, L2).
- Players to watch: Blackburn’s Adam Armstrong scored in September’s reverse fixture, and ten of his 14 Championship goals this term have come after half-time.
- A scorer in each of Reading’s last two league away games, George Pușcaș has seen five of his seven Championship away goals this term arrive after 55 minutes.
- Stat attack: Blackburn have shipped only four Championship goals in the opening 15 minutes all season, scoring 12 times in response.
- Reading are unbeaten in 68.18% of away league matches entered as betting outsiders this term.
- The Championship H2H stakes are level at four wins apiece (three draws) and the last six renewals have each featured both teams scoring.
|Head-to-head matches: BLACKBURN – READING|
|21.09.19||CHA||Reading||Blackburn||1 : 2|
|13.02.19||CHA||Reading||Blackburn||2 : 1|
|22.08.18||CHA||Blackburn||Reading||2 : 2|
|04.04.17||CHA||Reading||Blackburn||3 : 1|
|17.12.16||CHA||Blackburn||Reading||2 : 3|