Best Betting Tips ⚽ Blackburn 0-0 Bristol City Predictions | Championship
Blackburn – Bristol City Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 17.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 37
EVENT: Blackburn – Bristol City
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Blackburn – Bristol City Predictions
- Blackburn Rovers’ poor ten-game league form continued as they fell to a 1-0 defeat last time out (W1, D2, L7), although boss Tony Mowbray was left counting the cost as key man Bradley Dack suffered another injury. Notably, the hosts failed to win two of three games in which they led across those ten matches, and never scored an equaliser.
- Encouragingly, Blackburn remain unbeaten in 73.33% of home league games entered as favourites this term (W6, D5, L4), but have often left things late by scoring as many home league goals between 76’-FT (ten) as during the entire first half here this season. Consequently, four of Blackburn’s six Championship home wins followed a drawn first half.
- Bristol City have blown hot and cold since manager Nigel Pearson’s arrival (W2, L2) though both victories did come away. Victory last time out ended a run of 12 straight Championship games without a clean sheet (W4, L9), though only rock-bottom Wycombe have conceded the opener more often than Bristol this league campaign (W3, D2, L16 when conceding first).
- The visitors could still cause issues though as their last three away wins came as underdogs. That treble of wins would have come in at impressive odds of 137/1, and after those performances, the Robins’ unbeaten rate as away league outsiders now stands at 52.94% (W8, D1, L8).
- Players to watch: Blackburn may look to Sam Gallagher (five goals) for an outlet given their injury list – he’s scored in one of his only two home H2Hs with Bristol. Meanwhile, Famara Diédhiou has contributed to three of Bristol’s last nine away goals (two goals, one assist) and scored in two of his five prior meetings with Blackburn.
- Hot stat: Bristol boss Pearson is unbeaten in six of seven personal H2Hs with Mowbray (W3, D3, L1). There was an average of 3.29 goals per H2H, whilst six saw both teams score.
|Head-to-head matches: BLACKBURN – BRISTOL CITY|
|09.12.20||CHA||Bristol City||Blackburn||1 : 0|
|20.06.20||CHA||Blackburn||Bristol City||3 : 1|
|14.12.19||CHA||Bristol City||Blackburn||0 : 2|
|09.02.19||CHA||Blackburn||Bristol City||0 : 1|
|02.09.18||CHA||Bristol City||Blackburn||4 : 1|