Best Betting Tips ⚽ Birmingham 0-0 Preston Predictions | Championship
Birmingham – Preston Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 25.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 9
EVENT: Birmingham – Preston
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Birmingham – Preston Preview
- Birmingham City’s positive start is now but a memory, following back-to-back defeats. After five seasons of finishing 17th or below, the ‘Blues’ will be hoping to shake off this latest losing streak, but a 3-0 setback against Peterborough United – who had previously lost four in succession – will have dented confidence amongst the St Andrew’s faithful.
- The ‘Blues’ are capable of bouncing back, as five of Birmingham’s nine wins in all competitions since Lee Bowyer’s appointment last March have come in home clashes, That being said, they’ve suffered defeat in three of their past four here, and have also been beaten on three of the preceding four occasions they’ve hosted Preston North End.
- Preston travel after scoring four in a game for the second time in the space of a month, when knocking out lower-league Cheltenham Town in the EFL Cup in midweek. Boss Frankie McAvoy will be hoping to translate their cup exploits into league form, and help the ‘Lilywhites’ extend their five-game unbeaten Championship run (W2, D3).
- An inconsistent away record in all competitions (W2, D2, L2) suggests Preston are tough to predict on the road, although both victories came versus lower-league opposition in the cup. A strong start is always appreciated by travelling cohorts nonetheless, and both times Preston opened the scoring in those six games they went on to win.
- Players to watch: Birmingham striker Scott Hogan has netted three goals across their last two victories, with all goals arriving between the 25th and 50th minutes of play. With five goals in Preston’s last six games across all competitions, Danish striker Emil Riis is one of the Championship’s most in-form players right now.
- Hot stat: Just one of the last six H2Hs has seen both teams score.