Best Betting Tips ⚽ Birmingham 0-0 Hull Predictions | Championship
Birmingham – Hull Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, Match 12, 2022.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 37
EVENT: Birmingham – Hull
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Birmingham – Hull Preview
- After successfully ending their prior winless run at three games with a 2-1 triumph at Bristol City, Birmingham City will now target their first success at St Andrew’s Stadium in exactly a month as they look to battle their way to a mid-table finish this campaign. Another victory here could see them move up one place into 17th – equal with their best finish across the past five years.
- Barring an unbelievable surge, 2015/16 is likely to remain the Blues’ most recent top-half finish, and their nigh-impossible quest to break that curse depends on strong starts. While Birmingham took until the 25th minute to net in their most recent home win, the resulting HT/FT victory boosted the Blues’ win-rate from home league games led at half-time (W4, D1, L1).
- Hull City have a great incentive to get the win, as they’d leapfrog their hosts if victorious and push their way further towards safety this season. Getting full points would also see the ‘Tigers’ complete a first league double over the ‘Blues’ since 2012/13, with that season also marking the East Yorkshire club’s last triumph at this venue.
- The visitors should prepare themselves for a likely greater challenge than the one they faced on their last road trip though (W 3-0 vs Peterborough), while they’ve only had the luxury of celebrating an away win four times since September’s international break. Hull kept a clean sheet during each of those victories, though their last shutout here dates back to February 2012!
- Players to watch: Tahtith Chong will be eager to add to his first goal in English senior football, after taking just two minutes to open the scoring in Birmingham’s recent win at Bristol City. Yet, if more goals for Chong can’t prevent a league double of H2H losses, then Keane Lewis-Potter would be the likely spoiler, having netted a second-half double in Hull’s last away win.
- Hot stat: Hull are the only Championship side not to concede a goal beyond the 75th minute when travelling.