Best Betting Tips ⚽ Betis 0-1 Elche Predictions | LALIGA
Betis – Elche Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 19, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 33
EVENT: Betis – Elche
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 0:1 WIN!!!
Betis – Elche PREVIEW
- With Real Betis sitting three points adrift of the top four in La Liga (LL), anything less than victory here could hugely damage their UEFA Champions League (UCL) qualification hopes. Yet, a six-game unbeaten run (including three clean sheets) has sustained the Verdiblancos’ momentum in the battle for UCL places, as has a run of eight goalscoring home games across their last ten.
- That prowess has unsurprisingly translated into Betis players enjoying multiple goal hauls lately. Most recently, both of the team’s two handicap-beating home wins this year have seen first-half braces from Juanmi and Borja Iglesias, although it is defender Marc Bartra who has sung his colleagues’ praises of late, identifying the importance of “solidarity” amongst the Betis ranks.
- That trait was also evident in Elche’s 3-0 weekend demolition of relegation-threatened Mallorca, which snapped a three-game losing spell in timely fashion, with Elche themselves ending the weekend seven points above the drop zone. While the ‘Franjiverdes’ know it could be more, they are reassuringly just one point short of their tally for the entire 2020/21 season already.
- As was the case en-route to a 17th-place finish last year, Elche’s LL away form has raised concerns – especially since the start of February (W1, L3). They have also failed to rescue a single point from six away league games in which they trailed at half-time, while their last point recovered after losing the first-half in a top-flight away H2H dates back to March 1975!
- Players to watch: Juanmi netted a decisive opener for Betis in the reverse fixture (W 3-0), and Johan Mojica did likewise for Elche in their weekend win over Mallorca. Meanwhile, the latter’s last two away league goals in any tier – albeit ones separated by nearly six years – have acted as equalisers.
- Hot stat: Each of the last eight LL H2Hs have seen the half-time scoreline margin replicated at full-time.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Turkey - Croatia Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Netherlands - Gibraltar Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Malta - Italy Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Croatia - Wales Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION