Best Betting Tips ⚽ Benfica 2-0 Dynamo Kyiv Predictions | Champions League
Benfica – Dynamo Kyiv Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 8.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
Champions League – Group Stage – Round 6
EVENT: Benfica – Dynamo Kyiv
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.32@1xbet | Result: 2:0 WIN!!!
Benfica – Dynamo Kyiv Preview
- Benfica need to win against Dynamo Kyiv in this final UEFA Champions League (UCL) group stage match whilst hoping that Barcelona drop points against Bayern Munich to ensure their first UCL knockouts appearance since 2016/17. While a 3-1 domestic league loss last time out to Sporting Lisbon will have dampened spirits, the Portuguese giants will take comfort from the fact that they haven’t lost consecutive games for nearly 18 months!
- The hosts are also yet to concede a UCL group stage goal against any side other than Bayern (W1, D2), including the goalless reverse fixture which gave them a fourth H2H clean sheet in a row (W3, D1). After three scoring failures in this group, Benfica will be hoping that they can rediscover their UCL goalscoring form here, having netted 22 goals across eight home European competition proper matches (W5, D3) prior to their matchday three loss to Bayern.
- Dynamo are guaranteed to finish last in Group E irrespective of the result here, making it their tenth group stage exit across their last 11 UCL campaigns. Their recent 11-game UCL group stage form (W1, D1, L8) points to another defeat and considering they’ve also failed to score in seven of those 11 matches, even a goal may be difficult to find for the visitors.
- The task gets tougher on the road as Dynamo are winless across their last eight away UCL group stage games (D3, L5), including four straight losses. The first-half could also be a precursor to the final result as four of those losses saw Dynamo trail 1-0 at half-time including their most recent trip.
- Players to watch: Benfica’s Darwin Núñez has scored three UCL group stage goals, including two in their 3-0 home win against Barcelona. Denys Garmash scored Dynamo’s last UCL group stage goal and has contributed to goals in three of their last four competitive games (G2, A1).
- Hot stat: Dynamo haven’t scored before half-time in nine straight UCL group stage outings.